CONNECTED App for Woodlupine PS
Our new Integrated Mobile App will simplify communication no matter what the information:
- Announcements - Messages/Push Notifications to the entire community or to specific designated groups
- Important Dates - Conveniently displayed calendar events
- Newsletter - Latest Newsletter and link directly to newsletter archive page
- Absentee - Electronic absentee notice emailed directly to the school and a copy to the parent. Parents even sign their name before submitting the form.
- E-Forms - Electronic Excursion/Incursion Permission Forms emailed directly to the school and a copy to the parent. Parents even sign their name before submitting the form.
- Contact Details - List of School Contacts to allow direct access via email or phone call
- Other Links - Direct links to your current website and other helpful services
- CONNECTED provides critical real time information to where the recipients really need it – straight to your smartphone or tablet.
View more information on How to Install CONNECTED to your Android or iOS device.
Year 6 Leavers Fundraisers
As is the tradition, the Year 6 Leavers Fund Raise for their end of year activities such as Camp, Excursions, Incursions and Graduation. The money left over from their efforts rolls over into a kitty for the following years Leavers, this year’s Year 5s.
The CANTEEN will be OPEN this week!! Please place your orders at the Canteen on Thursday and Friday moring or place in the Class Baskets on Friday morning for your lunch on Friday.
Download your MENU.
Scitech STEM Club 2018
Scitech is excited to offer the Years 4 to 6 students at Woodlupine Primary School
the opportunity to participate in a new Science After School initiative that is
designed to engage not only talented science students, but also those that are
enthusiastic about science, technology, engineering or mathematics and wish to
further their interest outside the classroom over a 6 month intensive STEM Club at
Woodlupine Primary School.
I am pleased to announce the CONNECT is now being implemented in our school. Connect is an integrated online environment developed by the Department of Education WA for staff, students and parents in public schools.
WA State Budget 2017-2018
Investing in our Children's Education
Every child deserves a quality education to give them every opportunity to reach their full potential.
Progress Check: How are your kids settling into school?
Download the Asthma Basic Facts Brochure
Download the Single person use of spacers and masks in Asthma Emergency Kits Factsheet